Making Waves With Top-Rated Vision Care
Put your trust in our team of hardworking and experienced optometrists. Passion for eye care is the heartbeat of our practice, and we take pride in our spirit and problem-solving skills.
Our optometrists have thoughtful, detailed answers to all your questions about eye diseases, children’s eye exams, contact lenses, and so much more. (You may even get them to spill details on all the latest trends in frames and lenses!)
Come in today and meet the team. You’ll be happy you did!
Total Myopia Program
Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common refractive error that affects lots of children. Myopia causes distant objects to appear blurry and our team screens for myopia in each child’s eye exam. We work with you and explore myopia control methods that can help your kids enjoy clear, healthy vision.
We are also thrilled to announce the “Total Myopia” program!
The Total Myopia medical professionals and their dedicated team employ modern technology to assess, care for, and develop tailored treatment strategies for every patient. These comprehensive strategies include:
- Customized eye drops, soft multifocal contacts, and overnight lenses
- A systematic approach with scheduled follow-up appointments to help sustain eye health through consistent medical oversight and management
- Assessments aligned with the individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Thorough training on the proper usage, insertion, and removal of contact lenses
- An ongoing maintenance regimen for effective myopia control, with a focus on achieving lasting results